Monday, May 25, 2015

Kaisercraft ‘Chasing Rainbows’

I am a little late showing you the range from the April releases at Kaisercraft called ‘ Chasing Rainbows’. It is a versatile range that suits all types of scrapbookers. If you are arty and love colour , you are going to love it!

“Remember , I love you” - for this layout I wanted to show the gorgeous pastels that are also present in the range. Most papers have a pastel side and a bright side, so you really get a lot from this paper range. The title stickers used are also from Kaisercraft.

001002003

 

Happy Life’ – I decided to focus on the more bold colours with this layout, and play around with the triangles and geometrics that all all the rage at the moment.

004005006

I really didn’t use many of the arty papers that are available in this range, but if that is what you are into, then grab some of this collection before it all sells out in STORE, at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: