Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Mind’s Eye “Jubilee- Tangerine”

Yes, MME has done it again, releasing a great range that caters for those who love the bright and quirky. Terrific for ‘boy’ layouts which are filled with colour and fun and is available now at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

Here I have created 2 layouts using the papers and element that come with the NEW My Mind’s Eye “Jubilee Tangerine’ range.

“So lovely”  also showcasing some of Freckled Fawn’s Wooden Veneers, and NEW paperclips011012013014

 

“Yum! Today” also showcasing some A Lil’ Somethin’ flairs

015016017018

Hope you are enjoying the Spring weather and are feeling inspired to take loads of photos ready for scrapping.

Happy snapping and Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

2 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Loving those backgrounds!!!

Sandra said...

I love the detail in your layouts and all the little puffy goodness. And as for spring, well not enjoying it ATM with the hayfever, but I'm sure it will get better.