Monday, February 6, 2012

Get ready to BLAST OFF….

…with my new DT kit from Anna’s Craft Cupboard because she sent me the ultra super cute ‘Blast Off’ range from 3 Bugs In A Rug. the colours are rust, mustard, blue and khaki…and the cute little critters and rockets are adorable

Here is a layout I did with a few different coloured mists splattered free-hand on the white cardstock and a simple layering of the elements and papers

dream bigdream1

And for this layout I used a Crafter’s Workshop template and also did some random splattering for the background effect

favsfav1

Some really cute 3 bugs girly papers are also available in the store so check them out too.

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x x

5 comments:

Monique said...

Gorgeous Wendy - might just have to go and get me some of that paper!! Great boy pages!!

amanda73 said...

this is gorgoeus wendy, the paper is awesome i need some of that... ps.... ive jotted down the sketch for annas craft cupboard to play along, but could you tell me how to upload to the gallery please, my email is amandaj73@optusnet.com.au

thanks heaps

Lizzyc said...

oh these are wonderful.. i always find boy layouts harder to do, but you make them look easy!! great papers! and i love the paint drops!!

Karen said...

OOhhh love the colours in the paper, I think it just went on the must have list and just when I promised my daughter that I would do some Lo of her, considering that so many have been of my boy since I started back in my space. Well 3 out of 5 anyway. But there is so much cute boys packs out there will have to chek the girls one out to!!! Love you work!!

Elisabeth Helland said...

Love it.....so Nice work ....