Monday, January 16, 2012

Who doesn’t love OA??

Don’t think I have found a scrapper that doesn’t adore October Afternoon…can they get a range wrong…I don’t think so. I was sent ‘Farmhouse’ with my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit and here are a few things I have created with it so far

kitty cat

With this layout I have used some Prima flowers and Collections butterflies as accents

IMG_1683IMG_1684

love the red in this range..looks amazing with some misting on the background cardstock!

psycho kidIMG_1685IMG_1686

have you had a play with ‘Farmhouse’ yet??

5 comments:

kate blue said...

love this! I have some OA from their Santa kits and am gonna play with them this week!

WendyMac said...

Gorgeous pps and gorgeous LO's x.

Chloe said...

Gorgeous pages as always Wendy! I must admit I don't fall in love with OA every time, but they do have some nice stuff ;-)

Evgenia Petzer said...

love your layouts!!! I love OA as well*)

Monique said...

Gosh Wendy - that second layout using Farmhouse is awesome - I would never have though to do Grunge with that layout, but you have pulled it off so well!!