Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my first WOW blog post for the year!

I decided to share my favourite technique of just colouring the chipboard to K.I.S.S. the chippie…..LOL

My favourite thing to do is to just colour the chipboard in black with a permanent marker, but lately I  have been experimenting with a different colour. RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cousins WOW

For this layout I have used:

-Classic Lower Case Alphabet

-Linda Baldock Design mini leaf pack

-Picket fence

IMG_1578IMG_1580

For this layout I have used:

-Family Time title piece

-Chloe Flourish

family timeIMG_1743IMG_1744

So when you are about to use some chipboard on your layout, try keeping it the main embellishment focus and K.I.S.S. your WOW chipboard!

Have fun chipping it up!

cheers Wendy x x x

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love these layouts, just gorgeous, thats what i do to my chippies, mainly cos im too lazy to do anything else to them lol

Lizzyc said...

beautiful layouts.. your layouts are always so neat and the colors are gorgeous together!!