Saturday, July 9, 2011

NEW creating goodness

Love it when I get brand NEW ranges from Anna’s Craft Cupboard in my DT kit.. it means I get the lasted ranges to share with you all. Gotta love NEW stuff right?

Look at these beauties

OXFORD from Basic Grey

IMG_8683IMG_8686

And what about the ROCKET AGE from October Afternoon

IMG_8682

And what about this terrific range from Little Yellow Bicycle ---

SWEET SUMMERTIME

IMG_8684IMG_8685

And another cute one with Sweet Summertime with some coordinations cardstock behind

IMG_8687IMG_8688

So get yourself some of the latest and greatest ranges at Anna’s NOW!

6 comments:

Lisa K said...

Nice - love the embossed cardstock!!

Kel said...

Noice pages lovely- love that LYB range- lucky i have some of it in my stash!!!!

KerrynF said...

Now I want some LYB!!!
Stunning work my dear, you always blow me away with your work!

Monique said...

Oh my goodness Wendy - you are so inspiring - I just love what you've done with the LYB - got some of that for myself last order, so it's great to see what you created:)

Sara said...

Awesome work Wendy, love the last layout especially.

Anthea said...

gorgeous Wendy!! love them all, your making me want to scrap, if only I had the time LOL