Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally…

posting some more of my Anna’s craft Cupboard DT layouts for June. This new computer, new studio and school holidays has really taken it’s toll on my blog posting. Please forgive my slackness.

ECHO PARK Splash papers are cute and colourful, with great designs for beach, pool and summer themes. This is done using a painted background…

IMG_8478

IMG_8479

IMG_8481

here is another one with SPLASH using some fine misting as a background, and some cute little flowers cut out of the patterned paper

IMG_8482

IMG_8483

This layout is done using the New MME ‘American made’ papers, which go perfectly with the A Lil’ Somethin’ embellies  Susan and I have been making.

IMG_8486IMG_8485

there is a couple more layouts in progress.. and I have Emma and Diana coming over tonight, so I will also take some pictures of the studio, and share over the weekend!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh! I love how you do brights!!

Elisabeth Helland said...

wow, they are all really adorable, and I love the banners, colours and your design on each and every one of these LO's...thanks so much for sharing

Sara said...

All 3 pages are fantastic but I am really loving the splash ones, great job.