Monday, May 30, 2011

Can’t go out….kids are sick

which means I am scrapping while they are lying on the couch. BAD MOTHER AWARD candidate for sure, but they are happy-ISH, and I get to scrap…win-win all round I reakon.

 

PLEASE EXCUSE THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES..I am having to play around with a new photo editing program, and haven’t figured out how to resize without loosing quality

Playing with the A2Z Scraplets sketch and some of the winter range from ECHO PARK

IMG_8215IMG_8217IMG_8216

The I decided to play at the Scrappiest and did there sketch 121 with the Bo Bunny space range

IMG_8212IMG_8213IMG_8214

I also managed to do a layout for my 52 week album

IMG_8218IMG_8219

6 comments:

Puzzle said...

Beautiful! I like this layouts!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Your LO's are always soooo amazing!! Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!!

Leanne said...

Fabulous!! Love it all..x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy ... Good luck !

Vicky Varvadouka said...

These are just gorgeous!!! I love your design and the way you place your embellies!Thank you for playing along at The Scrappiest!

Unknown said...

Love your work Wendy! I always enjoy your designs. Thanks for playing along at A2Z scraplets!!