Sunday, May 1, 2011

As Promised….More layouts from the week away!

Here is a layout I did for Sketchibilities sketch number #43…cute one!

I have been wanting to use these MME Fine and Dandy papers for ages, but have never actually bought them until recently…LOVE THEM!

IMG_7708

IMG_7709

Then I attempted a Colour combination at Scrap Therapy, which was inspired by a gorgeous lounge room with rich oranges and blacks..YUMMY!

IMG_7717

IMG_7716

I also need to share another 52 week album layout with you

IMG_7621

IMG_7622

And I dont often do this, but I thought I might actually share a little of what is happening in my life at the moment

We are having out garage/studio/rumpus room renovated, and this is were we are up to at the moment…SO EXCITED that it is actually happening, have been waiting for it to get underway for 4 years!

IMG_7722

And just a little share, the kids enjoying their swim in Gran’s swim/spa at her new house…so nice to have her living in Tassie now

IMG_7736

No comments: