Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Savvy Christmas Cyber Crop

I have been playing along with the CC at Savvy this weekend gone, and had a heap of fun catching up with some Christmas photos before the new ones arrive this year.

I Did this LO for Sara’s Challenge to do  Xmas layout with Non Christmas papers (using Bella Blvd Midterm, and MME Alphabet Soup)

IMG_6032

And then I did a layout based on a picture full of pastel Christmas baubles, and I immediately thought of this gorgeous picture of my niece. We had to use 2 photos, so I created a Xmas tree embellishment using a photo of our tree

IMG_6033

And Finally …..Sar took us through a blind scrap, which I had to admit I totally SUCK at, and needed a lot of help with the instructions…and ended up with this beauty of a LO…thanks Sar

IMG_6042

So all in all, I am pretty stoked to have played along, cos I am loving my laytous

2 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous Wendy!
and dont worry, I suck at blind scraps too..... maybe we need to have some special lemonade for them to make sense lol
Donna xxxx

Unknown said...

Great LO's as always Wendy :) By the looks of it, you don't suck at blind scrapping at all !!! Love them all.