Monday, August 23, 2010

What an AWESOME weekend!

 

OMG… I have had the most fabulous weekend. Creating amongst talent beyond my wildest dreams, meeting incredibly gorgeous people, and making so many new friends.

My new Friend Lisa Warren and I hit it off straight away..LOVE YOU!

IMG_4558

I sat next to the talented Kim Arnold for the weekend..totally absorbing every bit of MOJO she sent my way!

IMG_4561

Did a class taken by the talented Anthea Peterson

IMG_4565

Watched the amazing Kerryn Fry at work…totally love your style KerrynIMG_4569

Got Picked up from the Airport and made feel totally welcome by the delightful Belinda Howlett

IMG_4572

Fell in love the cute little “Princess Del” aka Danielle SheehanIMG_4602

Caught Up with my buddy Sara Noendeng

IMG_4609

Met the talented PJ

IMG_4617

 

Got totally corrupted (not that I needed encouragement) by the cheeky Donna White

IMG_4619

Got cosy with the sweet sweet Julz

IMG_4620

And of course played up to the fabulous Sarah Ward

IMG_4610

And finally ….after only a total of 10 hours sleep for the weekend..went and stayed the night with the sugary sweet, totally terrific Tiff Sawyer…thanks HUNNY BUN!IMG_4549

Thanks girls for a terrific weekend, and apologies to the girls that I havent mentioned, but there were just so many gorgeous girls, I am having trouble mentioning everyone

6 comments:

Karen Knight said...

Awwww I wish I was there. It looks like you had a great time.
OMG > Tiff's scrap room ... :o

Hugs
Kr.

The Stampin Cupboard said...

Looks like you had an awesome time Wendy :-)

LisaW said...

Feel like I've known you forever Wendy! You're definitely my soul sister. mwah.

KimA said...

Great to meet you irl life at last Wendy. You can sit next to me at Retreat anytime - you are great scrappy company!!

Anonymous said...

Love ya babe :)

Unknown said...

I had sworn that I left a comment but must have dreamt it lol
It was fabulous sharing the trip down with you, if you werent with me I might never had made it with my bad map and no service on the iphone lol
Would love to catch up with you in gorgeous tassie sometime soon xxxx