Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some more layouts from the CC at 3AS

The weekend Cyber crop was so inspiring at 3AS, I managed to get almost all the challenges done. This challenge involved a 12345 criteria, and the use of altered photos using BeFunky.

close up image of the altered photos

Susan challenged us to us to be green and ,make an embellishment out of book paper.
This is my scrunched flower using scallop circle punch, and glimmemist

This Challenge was to use a non person photo and at least 2 green things on the layout
Close up of my embellishment cluster
So all in all it was a super inspiring weekend. I am so lucky my MOJO was playing fair, and I got heaps done! I will playing at 3AS again


3 comments:

Kell Lusted said...

your a scrapping machine Wends!! Fantastic CC layouts :)

Monique said...

Oooohhhhh, I love your hand made flower.....
Gorgeous layout, too - I love using green!!

Bonita Rose said...

oh soo beautiful!