Monday, September 7, 2009

Something different and Super Heros

I decided to give Shabby/Vintage a go. I have never really been into the vintage look as I tend to like brights more. But I just adore this picture of me and Baby Jett, and wanted to keep it soft. I entered this layout into 'Let's Get Shabby'.



This is layout is done using one of the new My Minds Eye's mini kits "let's Go" that I got from Anna's Craft Cupboard. I decided to do the sketch from 'Totally Addict to Sketch" this month, which is a brand new sketch site!



This is my take on STUCK?! new sketch fro September. Loving using my ribbons and making bows at the moment, and have had this lace in my stash for ages!

And then on to some weekend FUN.
The kids were invited to their Cousin Ashton's 5th Birthday Party which was themed as a Super Hero Training School. There were lots of party games, food, and kids....!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie had his face panted as the 'Green Goblin'
Angus was 'Wolverine' ( and a very cute one at that)
it was a heap of fun, even though Charlie didnt last the whole time there at the party and had to go to Granma's for half an hour just to have a break (too much noise and too many people)

1 comment:

ann said...

Omgoodness Wendy totally love your shabby LO you have done for the lets get shabby challenge 3.
xxxxx