Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Awards and a Fantastic Prize to Share


Firstly, I have been awarded this BLOG AWARD by 2 people in the last few days , so I thought I had better post it.. Although I am not one for following rules I shall attempt to follow these. I have received this award from Katherine and from Tracey


Here are the rules-

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am not passing this on as I cannot choose between the people I love..I love you all...Feel free to take the blog award and add it to your blog, cos you know I love you all!








Then my second bit of great news is this arrived in the mail today. It is my prize from A2Z Scraplets for being a winner in the May Sketch Challenge...AWESOME PRIZE




10 comments:

Kirsty said...

cool loot! Congrats Wendy :)

Emily P said...

congrats on your win Wendy :)
can't wait to see what you do with your scraplets!

SANDIE MALLON said...

well done on the win wendy.. lovign all the pages below .. wow love how u embellish always looks amazing!

Christy said...

Wendy, I saw what a great job you did on your Inspired Blueprints DT application layout, and I just recognized you now on the Scrap the Boys website. You are very talented! :) Congrats on your recent win!

Karen Knight said...

Of course your blog is lovely :)

Congrats on the win that is some seriously cool chipboard!!

Lisa K said...

Awesome Wendy - you clever thing!!

Jodi said...

YOu lucky devil Wendy... enjoy that chipboard. Cant wait to see how you use them.

AJ said...

Their chipboard is awesome to play with - congratulations. Looks like you've received another award over at MY blog... uh-oh... hope you will accept it, your blog is awesome after all!

Shandell said...

Congratulations of your win!! There is some seriously cute chippies in your prize pack - can't wait to see how you scrap them :o)

Jane said...

congrats on the win :), always enjoy looking through your creations Wendy, love your style :)