Monday, May 4, 2009

Share

Well I have been trying to get a few layouts done for a change...LOL

Here is my Latest DT creation for Scrappin Kids. We were asked to scrap a multi photo layout about us being a Mum...well as you can see, as a scrapping Mum I dont make the cut into layouts often, so this one I made sure I was the centre of attention.

This layout is for the Scrappin Kids Site.
The challenge was a colour one to use Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Kraft...gorgeous combo!



This is for the Survivor Challenge at HD...we had to scrap a Childhood Favourite..OMG...look at my hair...bring back that Bowl Cut I say...NOT!!!!!!!!!


At the end of April, I was asked to do a Guest DT at The Scrapbook Establishment. Mary sent me these very cute Webster's Page papers...and I got to have a play



So that is what I have been doing lately...I have a few more layouts to share, but i shall save them for another day!!!!! Pop back in from time to time and leave me a comment...I love to get feedback!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Wendy what an assortment of gorgeous eye candy!!! I think that is sooooooo gorgeous that you married a guy you've known since you were 2 years old, thanks for sharing, Tiff xx.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous layouts Wendy... I love them all... Jodi

iza said...

gorgeous wendy.love ur tomboy page...

Anthea said...

WOW Wendy, just love em all!!

Gigga said...

You have done it again!!
You talented lady...

Jane Ettia Jones said...

all i can say is WOW
double WOW
triple WOW