Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some recent efforts....Layout Share

Lots of Layouts to share today....HMMMMMMM...some scrappy goodness!!!!!!! I love it when i have a few to share with you guys as I feel like I actually have something to show for all this stash in the corner of the loungeroom....LOL


Anyway...here is a Layout for Scrapbook Savvy, for the Advert Challenge



This Layout is one that I did in Decemeber as a 'Clayton's Layout, and I have just added the picture with a gorgeous shot of Angus at the Playgroup Christmas Party



This Layout if For Scrapboutiques DT challenge, where we were given a picture as inspiration. Picture is of Tam, Sara and I at the Mystical Scrapbook retreat last year



This Layout is a Scraplift of one of Julie Heard's creation for the Scrapbook Savvy Scraplift Challenge. Love this picture of DH and Charlie


Glad to be back of out litle break to the Coast, if not only to see DH...I missed him terribly for those 3 days...Sad I know!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous LO's as usual, I wish I new where to find a Santa as good looking as that, some of them look so fake, but he looks the real deal (I still believe of course, he, he). Gosh, doesn't Christmas seem like so long ago already? Ludicrous!!! Till next time, Tiff :o)

Kirsty said...

Wendy, these are as stunning as always! I think my fave is the Christmas one. I am kicking myself that I didn't get Santa pics this year!!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love the first Lo. You used many pics yet the Lo maintains it sleek look.Well done!

Vivs said...

Stunning layouts Wendy! :)

On my way... said...

Gorgeous Wendy - really love all the layers you use!

xx

On my way... said...

Gorgeous Wendy - really love all the layers you use!

xx

bon said...

gorgeous pages as always wendy :)

Sharon said...

Fantastic collection of LO's Wendy. Pop over to my blog I have something for you.

Helena said...

WOW these pages are amazing, love the Santa one!
xxxx

Ness said...

Gorgeous pages ! And just a little bit jealous coz I have hardley scrapped this year!!
Hoping to rectify that tonight !!

SANDIE MALLON said...

i love love love jingle bells wendy .. its unreal !!