Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks for the TAG Sarah...LOL

I've been tagged by Sarah Schwerin to share 6 thing about me that you may not know...now lets see

1. I was bron in South Africa and moved to Australia when I was 11yo
2. My sister Susan is a scrapping talent
3. I Love 'alternate' shoes (gotta have colour, and a quirky design)
4. My DH is a total scrapping Support
5. I have visted every continet except Antartica (one day!)
6.One day I want to own a SLR, but atm the point and shoot will do

The little things you find out about people hey!

2 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

Wow Susan, you are a world traveller, I'm totally Jelous..I've never even left the Country, LOL!!! but we do have one thing in Common, I love shoes too!!
Reneexx

Bree said...

Hi Wendy, I've popped in from Bons!!

You certainly have a very interesting collection of facts about yourself!

Great Blog!